Wednesday, October 9, 2013

'Stories' Juried Show and Zumba

I am working on a new water-scape for Arts Quinte West Juried Show 'Stories' to be held in November.  My water-scapes often have crashing breakers and the generous application of paint needs a long drying time.  I am determined to have this piece completed in plenty of time for it to dry and not risk painting someone.  The boy family hops every visit to the beach.  Mr Social has a little visit with the family, finds out their names and then moves along.  I have lots of stories about our beach visits.

 
I buried another project that I was to have done for a donation while playing with my waves, it's done but it is leaving the studio wet.  It has taken a long time to work out the sailboat structure.  I'm not familiar with sailboats.  This is the second year I have painted a piece for Quinte SailAbility.

 
When I am not painting, I like to teach Zumba.  It is so much FUN!
This is the second year that I have planned a Zumbathon with my Zumba friends.
 Come out and have fun while helping raise money for the Canadian Breast Cancer Society
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment