Tuesday, February 5, 2013

More Waves

 
This little 8 x 10" oil glaze floral was for a quick workshop that I thought was to be three hours but the workshop is only two hours.  Yikes, a new one is on the table but I keep getting distracted by waves.

 

 12 x 24" Oil on Canvas Thanksgiving Waves 2.  This is the second painting that I have completed from the collection of photos taken Thanksgiving day.

 
36 x 36" Mixed Media on Canvas.  I had to pull out my dusty Reebok Step to paint the sky.   Grandma is visiting and she has been very busy keeping the busy boy feed and entertained while I am in my happy place playing with layers of oil glazes and impasto.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Thanksgiving Waves 2. You are so amazing! I'm glad you have a happy place you can go to often. (0:

    ReplyDelete