Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mmmm Pesto


This is all about pesto.  Almost.
I love it!  On my wrap, on the leftover salmon in the wrap and on my fork.
It is daycare Thursday.  I should be painting.  In fact, I really need to finish some paintings.  My little display at the Presqu'ile Interpretive Centre needs more paintings.  Two have gone to new homes.  Thank you to the new owners, I hope you enjoy them!
Instead I'm thinking about pesto and making more of it.  The first batch was to give the basil some room to grow.  I made it from everything getting out of control and going to seed in the jungle garden.  Chives, oregeno, cilantro and parsley.  Plus, some of the normal pesto ingredients, garlic, oil and what nuts I could throw in the chopper before J got them in his mouth.  He was helping, he is in charge of the button pushing.  He's really good at that.
Last week was felting week in preparation for the Arts UpFront event that I organized for Arts Quinte West.  I demonstrated and displayed my felted pieces at Wish Home Accents and Decor.
This week is supposed to be painting week.  At least Daycare Wednesday and Thursday are somewhat about painting (and pesto).

1 comment:

  1. REcipe please? I can never the the garlic/oil ratio right.

    ReplyDelete