Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Arts Quinte West Studio Tour

Thanks to everyone who came to visit on my studio tour last weekend.
I am looking forward to hearing from people who managed to complete the whole tour, nine studios with nineteen artists.

Here is my guest host, photographer, web designer and social media coach Penny Olorenshaw of PoloDesign, trying her hand at Encaustics, painting with wax and oil pigments.

Sold at my studio tour, my ode to friend Henry Mitchell, who paints wonderfully imaginative forest scenes. His would have had ladies with period costumes.

6"x30" Oil on Canvas



1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I enjoyed spending the weekend as a guest artist at your home during the Studio Tour. So many interesting people dropped by. Thanks for letting me try out encaustics, something I've been wanting to try for quite some time.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete